- Add On Services– Clients can schedule these lower priced services intended to be added to a regular priced service. For example you could add “dryer time” to your wash and twist out. Your appointment cannot consist of only add on services.
- Consultations– Clients often find it easier to try something new after having a conversation with the person performing the service. I get that, so I like to have two different types of conversation with new or froggy clients. The first is totally free and clients get to express some general concerns about their hair, I will ask questions and make my best recommendations for products and regime practices. The second is a paid consultation. This is what clients will need if they are inquiring about color. I get a little bit hands on here and explain what clients can expect from their hair moving forward. I do my best to dispel any common misinformation and myths about hair color. Clients will agree to accept responsibility for properly caring for their now color treated tresses and are encouraged to bring photos either cut out or on your phone.
- Deva Services– These are special techniques for curly hair that I have learned through the DevaAcademy both in person and online. Deva services include cutting, coloring and styling. If you want a DevaCut schedule a DevaCut not a regular cut. The DevaCut and Set is the full deal this is the appropriate selection for someone having a DevaCut for the first time. The dry DevaCut option is for someone who has had a DevaCut before and knows how to set and style their hair in it’s naturally curly state.
- Hair Color- Hair color services are guaranteed with a paid color consultation. A consultation allows us to get on the same page and gives me time to really put thought into your hair color service. I am more than happy and capable of performing your color service without the consultation. Haircuts are not included so be sure to go to the “add on” section and add it to your appointment otherwise you risk not having enough time.
- Hair Cuts- Men’s and women’s haircuts are available. The DevaCut is listed under “Deva Services” and should not be scheduled as a regular women’s haircut. I do perform men’s styled haircuts using clippers and or scissors. Men’s cuts do include shampoo, condition and style. Women’s hair cut and style comes with a finished style of either a twist out, curly set or a flat iron.
- Hair Styling- Client services listed here include twist outs, flat irons, up styles etc. Clients may select add on services if they so choose with these. *Please note that twist out clients leave wet unless they also schedule for dryer time. This is because most women leave thier twists in for a few days.
- Hair Treatments- Olaplex, Brazilian Blowout, Malibu, Relaxers etc are listed here. Clients can also select to have add on’s with these services as well such as a haircut or conditioning masque. Click the links to read more about these services in my blog.
- Pedicures- Coming back soon!
- Skincare – Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels are my specialty. These services are available for scheduling on Sundays and Mondays. Please click the link to read more about these services
- Waxing- Both body and facial waxing services are available for scheduling on Sundays and Mondays. *For intimate services such as Brazilian/Bikini waxes the following will be much appreciated. 1) Please shower or use hypoallergenic wipes to freshen up prior to your appointment 2) For all waxing services please do not consume alcohol. This will cause vasodilation and you will bleed excessively and potentially cause possible damage to the sensitive skin 3) Yes it hurts, however full blown screaming will bring your appointment to an end.
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.