Consultations are built into the appointment so there is no need for a separate visit but you are welcome to do that if you are feeling unsure.
Please arrive with hair thoroughly detangled and minimal product. If you have just taken down braids please detangle and comb through your hair to remove shed prior to your service.
If you wear your hair naturally curly please select a curly hair service when scheduling online or if you call please tell the person helping you that you are having a curly cut.
- If it is your first time having a curly haircut please select a curly haircut and style appointment
- If you are having a curly hair maintenance cut please arrive with hair ready to cut in its natural state no pony tails and minimal product
- A “trim” requires scissors so it is a haircut
- “Curly Haircut and Style” includes cleanse & condition hair is styled/set in its naturally curl state (no twist set)
- “Express Cut” includes a cleanse & condition client leaves with damp hair
- “Haircut and Style” is a straight hair haircut, includes cleanse, condition blow dry (& flat iron if necessary)
- ”Short Hair” is above the collar
- ”Average length” is at the collar to the base of the shoulder blade
- ”Long Hair” past the base of the shoulder blades
- If you are also having a color service please see “Cuts & Colors” for combined pricing